| All PackFlash skins are offered in multiple navigation options to suit the special needs of different kinds of websites, and just as easy for Administrators and Webmasters, as developers: |
Standard DotNetNuke, Horizontal Top Navigation
This works like the normal DNN menu that many of us are used to, where sub-pages are accessed via a pull-down-fly-out menu when you hover over a top tab.
Alternative Navigation! ... PackFlash Navigation System
Our PF Navigation system was developed to solve usability problems inherent in the standard DNN navigation. Pull-down, Fly-out menus are difficult and frustrating for users, especially if your site has more than 2 levels or hierarchy. The usability problem is even worse on a laptop computer, and pull-down menus are nearly impossible to use on a mobile phone. The PF Navigation solves this problem by using a combination of top and left/sub navigation elements. This approach is based on what has become a standard web methodology. This site is an example of such an approach.
Do you need specific changes to the color scheme or do you have unique navigation rules? Just let us know. We'd be happy to discuss your project and how we can help you achieve your goals. Our phone number is found at the top of this page, or you can fill out our contact form.
| All PackFlash skins are built with best SEO practices in mind. Specific skin features that help you improve your SEO include: |
- The PF navigation system is built so that search engines can traverse the links.
- Breadcrumbs are always used.
- Most skins come with an optional page which automatically incorporates the page name inside of an H1 tag.
- DNN 4.5.x
- DNN 4.6.x
- DNN 4.7.x
- DNN 4.8.x
- DNN 4.9.x
- DNN 5.0.x
- Skin files in .ascx format
- Container filers in .ascx format
- The source photoshop documents
5 complimentary containers are included with this skin
2 different page skins are included:
- Subpage, includes left navigation
- Horizontal top nav, using standard DNN navigation control
- Horizontal top nav with left nav for sub-pages of selected tab, using PackFlash Navigation system
- Horizontal top nav, with left nav for store categories, appropriate for sites using the AspDotNetStorefront e-commerce module